18 December, 2010
The NEC Boat & Caravan Show February 2011 Ticket Competition
BOAT & CARAVAN 2011 50th ANNIVERSARY
- Thousands of great-value, holidays – UK and international tourist boards, campsites, holiday parks and destinations will be on hand, offering holiday inspiration for the year ahead – your passport to Summer 2011!
- Exclusive caravan, motorhome and park home launches – New for the Show, look out for new ranges from leading manufactures including:
- Elddis: Launching a new light touring caravan Xplore 304 and the Aspire luxury motorhome
- Swift: Showing four new ranges of touring caravans on show and the new Escape motorhome range
- Bailey: Launching two, new, entry-level, family caravan ranges
- Lunar: Showcasing a new range of 21 lightweight luxury caravans
- Fifth Wheel: Launching its first ever caravan at the show
- Normandy Holiday Homes: launching a new holiday home
- New! 'Gardening Showcase' – Featuring Britain's flamboyant Garden Showman David Domoney on Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th February
- The Rangemaster Cookery Theatre – Featuring TV Chef James Martin on Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th February
- Caravan Club Day on Tuesday, 22nd February – With Caravan Club member Shaun Williamson, former Eastender and Extras star who will also be performing at the Caravan Club Lounge
- 'New to Camping' with The Camping and Caravanning Club – Offering expert help and advice on how to get started on holidaying under canvas, featuring tent pitching demonstrations and competitions.
- Launch of a 'Discover Touring Bookazine' by The Caravan Club – Offering beginners advice on all aspects of caravanning and motor caravanning
- Free caravan towing and motor caravan manoeuvring lessons for visitors
- Monica Rivron launching her new cookbook – 'Caravan Cookbook' - and cooking up a number of special recipes from the Rangemaster Cookery Theatre
- New! Suzuki Power Pool showcasing the latest sports boats and RIBs on the water
- Boating Holidays – A whole host of companies offering boat hire and skippered holidays across the UK and Europe for couples, families and groups
- Free kids activities – Canoeing and kayaking lessons, climbing course and rope swings in the new Kids Adventure Zone.
- On site camping – Operated by The Caravan Club, on site camping is available at the venue for those with a caravan or motorhome wishing to extend their visit and stay on site.
50 and Going Strong!
Boat & Caravan Show, 22 - 27 FEBRUARY 2011
Over 560 exhibitors will be showcasing the very latest caravans, motorhomes, park and holiday homes, tents, camping equipment, 4×4s and boats at the 50th Boat & Caravan Show from 22 – 27 February 2011 at the NEC, Birmingham. Last year's event attracted, over 83,945 visitors and 18,000 exhibitors (ABC Audited).
Many manufacturers will launch new models at the Show, offering visitors the first opportunity to compare and buy the latest 2011 models and products.
There is no better time to plan or place to book your 2011 spring, summer and autumn breaks than at the Show. Choose from thousands of campsites, holiday parks and tourist offices from across the UK and mainland Europe – many offering show only deals!
Meet the leading clubs, associations and specialist media who will be offering expert help and advice to newcomers and more experienced boaters, campers, caravanners and motorhomers alike. If you are new to caravanning or motorcaravanning then free courses on offer at the Show from The Caravan Club.
As well as a huge choice of products on offer, there are lots of activities, demonstrations, special show offers, competitions, celebrity appearances and free entertainment for the whole family, providing a great, value, day-out.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets send the answer to the following question to:
competitions (at) busyoutdoors.com
How many years has the show been held?
WHEN: 22 – 27 February 2011
WHERE: Halls 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and the Pavilion Hall, NEC, Birmingham
OPENING: The show is open from 10am until 6pm every day.
PARKING: Included in the ticket price
Buy your tickets in advance* to skip the queues and save £s on the door price. A free show guide RRP £5 and parking are included in the ticket price.
Call the ticket hotline 0844 581 3000 or visit www.boatandcaravan.co.ukTags:Caravanning